Tuesday 6 December 2011

New Blog: Baby Steps in Walthamstow

As you may know, I am currently 5 months pregnant, expecting the new arrival around April 9th 2012. I imagine that life in 2012 will be very different for me, and I'm really looking forward to my 10 months off work to discover all the fun daytime baby friendly activities that E17 has to offer. I'm sure that my non-parent friends don't really want to read endless posts about pregnancy yoga or where to find the perfect pushchair, so I have decided to launch a sister blog, BabySteps in Walthamstow, for all my baby-related thoughts. Click the link below or the BabySteps tab near the top of the page for my pregnancy diary and updates on how I am getting on preparing for the springtime pitter-patter of tiny feet! I will also continue to keep this blog for all the other cool non-baby related stuff going on in E17!
Baby Steps in Walthamstow

No comments:

Post a Comment